Oops! I was incorrect regarding the rules for the Blog of the Year Award. The creators of the award kindly pointed this out to me via comment, thanks by the way, and I decided I would update and share the actual award rules. They are as follows:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars!
I thought of a couple more blogs I’d like to share with, and they are as follows:
spreadinformation.com: Co-authored by Madeline Laughs and Regyna Longlank, Spread Information aims to help others cope with bullying personality types of all shapes and sizes while also offering insightful articles on various ways to maintain mental and emotional health and good friendships.
pregoandtheloon.com: One woman’s incredibly honest and courageous response to domestic violence, this blog is inspiring and often beautifully written.
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused by posting incorrect rules the first time!